8.29.2011

back to school

it is back to school time and hopefully there's some fall weather in store before long! i'm excited to tell you about the online course i'm taking from artist/teacher kelly rae roberts. i've enjoyed kelly's art for a couple of years now so i was super excited to find her offering a course on marketing, publishing, printing and more! having said this i'm staying busy as a bee dividing my time between work + painting + studying + blogging ;) and all the other day to day activities! this is a wonderful busy as i'm learning lots of new ideas and techniques and really finding myself inspired! a good dose of inspiration is a wonderful thing every so often and can be found in a class or a favorite magazine, while taking a walk or listening to music! what inspires YOU? i dropped in to say hi and post a few pix of things i'm currently working on. i'll be back very soon to tell you about my fall art journaling class i'll be teaching locally and about a dear friend of mine who INSPIRES me :) ciao!
'brave girl' 16x20 collage on canvas

'imagine' 10x12 collage on canvas

my window of inspiration...new studio wall art :)

more inspiring words :)



1 comment:

  1. It's an exciting time isn't it? I'm really enjoying the class and I love your colorful art,too!

    ReplyDelete

bokie button

bokie button
grab a button!